földrajzi elhelyezkedés: Belgique
A private clinic in Brussels, Belgium is looking for an urologist.
Having robotics skills is a plus, to be able to master a Da Vinci Robot.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in general medicine and a specialization in pediatrics from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians