A hospital in a city of 20 000 inhabitants, located between Strasbourg and Nancy, at the foot of the Vosges mountains, is looking for an emergency doctor or a general practitioner with a strong experience in this specialty.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Have a medical degree specialized in physical medicine and rehabilitation from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins