Job locations: Belgique
For our client, a private clinic in Brussels, we are looking for a Vascular Surgeon.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- €10 000 net
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Possess a degree in general medicine and specialized in vascular surgery from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins