Job locations: Belgique
A group of Private Clinics is looking for an anatomist in the South of Belgium.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of 6.000€ net
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Possess a diploma in general medicine and specialized in anatomical pathology acquired in a university of the European Union (unfortunately we cannot take into account the applications of the interns in medicine).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins