Toate locațiile: France
A Public Hospital located in the Lorraine region (about one hour from Nancy) is looking for a Biologist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary: +/- €4 000-5 000 net
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Possess a degree in general medicine and specialization in biology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins