Todos os locais de trabalho : France
A hospital near Champagne is looking for a neurologist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000 €/month (salary + shifts)
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Possess a medical degree specializing in neurology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins