Job locations: Belgique
A private clinic in the Charleroi region is looking for a Rheumatologist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Salary of minimum 6 000€ net
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Possess a medical degree in rheumatology from a university in the European Union.
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients.
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins