Job locations: France
A hospital in a town of 40,000 inhabitants with a direct TGV link to Paris, in the Vosges region, is looking for a general practitioner or a physical and rehabilitation doctor.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Fixed salary + shifts = about 5 000€.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a acitizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Have a degree in medicine and specialized in physical medicine and rehabilitation from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins