Job locations: France
For our client, a public health institution with more than 550 beds and places, we are looking for a pharmacist. This establishment provides insciption to the Order Section H and also provision of free housing for rent for a period of one year excluding charges (water, electricity …). The team is composed of 2 pharmacists, 5 assistants, 2 secretaries and 1 logistics agent.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary between +/- €3 000 and €5 000 net/month
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in general medicine and hospital pharmacy from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins