Job locations: France
A 400-bed hospital near Nancy (about 30 minutes away) in a town of 20,000 inhabitants in Lorraine is looking for a pediatrician. Neonatology skills are a plus.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Have a degree in general medicine and a specialization in pediatrics from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins