Job locations: Belgique
A renowned Private Clinic in Brussels, Belgium is looking for an Oncologist to do consultations.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 8 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a medical degree in oncology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins