Job locations: France
A Hospital in Alsace is looking for an Oncologist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- €5,000 net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a medical degree in oncology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians