A 700-bed hospital in Alsace , near Strasbourg (approx. 30 minutes), is looking for a specialist in internal medicine in a department with 5 practitioners.
This service includes specialists in hepato-gastro-oncology (day hospital).
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Have a medical degree from a university in the European Union.
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins