Job locations: Belgique
A hospital in Belgium is looking for a gynecologist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Fixed salary + guards: about 6 000 € net /month.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in medicine and specialized in gynecology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians