Job locations: France
For our client, a Hospital in the Champagne region, we are looking for a Geriatrician.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Possess a medical degree in general geriatrics from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns)
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians