A Hospital in the Cher region is looking for a specialist in geriatrics or a doctor with experience and a taste for geriatrics to work in a polyvalent Care and Rehabilitation Service (SSR).
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
An academic profile is preferred (completion of academic work).
- Be a citizen of the European Union .
- Possess a degree in medicine and specialized in general geriatrics from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in France , and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins