Job locations: Belgique
A private clinic, close to the Dutch border in Belgium is looking for a geriatrician (only specialists in geriatrics).
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000 € net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union
- Possess a medical degree specializing in geriatrics from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins