Job locations: France
A 600-bed hospital located 50 minutes from Nancy (near a famous spa) in the Vosges is looking for a geriatrician or a doctor with experience and a taste for geriatrics.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a acitizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Have a degree in geriatrics from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins