Job locations: France
A public hospital in Lorraine, a city of 20,000 inhabitants, located between Strasbourg and Nancy, at the foot of the Vosges mountains, is looking for a diabetologist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Net fixed salary : 3 900 € /month.
+ potential on-call/guards: total of about 5 000 €/month.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a acitizen of the European Union (or a citizen of a country with which France has signed a worker exchange agreement).
- Have a medical degree in diabetology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns)
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). Aucun diplôme de langue ne sera demandé mais un entretien obligatoire aura lieu avec un représentant officiel du Conseil de l’Ordre des Médecins qui jugera le niveau du candidat. If the language level is not deemed sufficient by the latter for the position in question, then the candidate will have to return at a later date after having acquired the necessary level in French. Without a satisfactory level of French, no registration on the roll of the Ordre des Médecins can be made and the candidate can therefore not practice in Belgium as a doctor.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins