Job locations: Belgique
In a hospital in Belgium, 2 positions for child psychiatrists are available.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 6 000€ (fixed salary + shifts)
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Possess a diploma in general medicine and specialized in child pychiatry acquired in a university of the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians