Job locations: Belgique
For our client, a University Hospital in Brussels, we are looking for a Medical Biology Specialist with experience in Blood Bank.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary: +/- €4,500 net
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in general medicine and specialized in biology from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians