Job locations: France
A 400-bed hospitalin Lorraine (a beautiful city of 20,000 inhabitants, near Nancy) is looking for an anesthetist.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a citizen of the European Union.
- Possess a degree of Doctor of Medicine specialized in anesthesia and resuscitation acquired in a university of the European Union.
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France, and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins.