For more information on our company and the privacy practices we use, see our Privacy Statement.
To be able to personalize our correspondence and interactively communicate with you, we need to store certain information about how you use our website. This is done with tiny text files, called cookies. Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer or other device from a web server. Your web browser will then return these cookies to our website each time you visit it, so it will recognize and note your preferences, such as user preferences. For more information about cookies and their operation, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What are the cookies used by the site and why?
- Some of the cookies we use are absolutely necessary for you to browse between each page and to see certain protected content (for example, pages that are visible to only registered users).
- We also use functional cookies to collect information about how you use the site and personalize the web site. For example, we can note the language you have selected and whether you have already completed a questionnaire. These data are encrypted and not used for any other purpose.
- Our staff and service providers also use analytical tools to measure how popular the content of the page is, what our visitors are interested in, and how we can improve the site's performance. In addition, we use so-called ‘tracking pixels’ to track the number of visitors, and we use statistical-purpose cookies to see how many unique users visit the site and how often.
- We use this information for statistical purposes only which cannot be identified by name.
- This Website does not use advertising cookies (these would allow targeted advertisements to be displayed to visitors on this page).
For more information on what kind of cookies we use, please contact us.
- Browser settings
- Handling analytical cookies
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Social buttons
External Web Services
We occasionally use external web services to display various content on our site. For example, you need to display different pictures and videos. Like the community buttons, we do not have any influence on how these websites or external domains gather information about how you use these embedded content.
In addition, we can keep track of whether you have opened or forwarded the emails you received so that we can provide you with more useful and interesting information in the future. If you do not want to collect data about whether you have opened or forwarded the messages we send you, you will need to unsubscribe from our newsletters in this case as there is no other possibility to ban such data collection once you are subscribed and receive our newsletter. If you are subscribed to our newsletter and want to change your e-mail settings, you can contact us at any time and you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the instructions given in our emails.
For more information about how we handle personal data, please see the listed documents on our GDPR page.