For our client, a public hospital located in the Champagne region, we are looking for a physiotherapist.
Licensing is required before applying. We can provide guidance to applicants on how they can obtain this license. The process takes 4 months to obtain if the answer is positive.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 2.000€ net + free accommodation
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Candidates must have a license to practice
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which France has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in medicine with a specialization in physical therapy from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication with patients (B2 level). No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not to have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- To be motivated to come and settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins