Tutti i luoghi di lavoro : France
For a Lorraine Hospital in the Massif des Vosges, we are looking for a General Practitioner.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5 000€ net
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Possess a degree in medicine, specializing in general practice, from a university in the European Union.
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma is required, but an interview is mandatory.
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians