Tutti i luoghi di lavoro : France
A major clinic located in Carcassonne is looking for a doctor specializing in palliative care. The palliative care unit has 10 beds and the team in charge already includes 2 doctors.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary of +/- 5-6 000€ (fixed salary + shifts)
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in general medicine with a specialization in palliative care from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to settle permanently in France and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Order of Physicians