For our client, a Hospital Center, we are looking for 3 pharmacists. The current team is composed of 5 pharmacists.
The job profiles we are looking for are oriented on the following sectors:
- Clinical Parmacy
- Computerization of the drug circuit
- Sterilization Quality Assurance Manager
Pharmacist meeting the requirements of the decree of January 2015 concerning the conditions of exercise in PUI (+/- registration to the list of aptitude of hospital pharmacists)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Monthly salary between +/- €3 000 and €5 000 net/month
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Be a national of the European Union (or a national of a country with which Belgium has an exchange agreement for workers).
- Have a degree in general medicine and hospital pharmacy from a university in the European Union (unfortunately we cannot consider applications from medical interns).
- Speak French at a level that allows at least good communication (B2 level) with patients. No language diploma will be required but a mandatory interview will take place
- Not have been subject to serious criminal or professional sanctions
- Be motivated to come and settle permanently in Belgium and to practice his/her profession with professional conscience, while respecting the Code of Ethics of the Ordre des Médecins